Drop Pod restoration, pt.3

After a week or two of soaking, scrubbing, scraping and sanding, I have finally got that beat up drop pod ready to re-assemble and re-paint. Here are all the parts:

I put 1/16″ magnets in the doors and engine housing so the doors will stay up better and so I won;t have to put a rubber band around it, which looks really ghetto.

Now to prime it!

Advertisements

One Response to “Drop Pod restoration, pt.3”

  1. “…and so I won;t have to put a rubber band around it, which looks really ghetto.”

    Hey! I resemble that remark. 😉

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: