Bloodletters

So, here’s the first Bloodletter I did. I used the Army Painter Dragon Red spray primer and the results are good so far. Instead of washing with brown, I tried purple and that worked really well. I also tried to do some NMM on the sword. Not super happy with that and I may just fall back on regular metallic paint when I get to the others. So far the most painstaking work on these has been the blending on the horns. They should go fairly quickly now that I’ve got that done.

Ah, the camera shows a lot of little things to fix!

DSC00003 DSC00001 DSC00002 DSC00005 DSC00006

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: