WIP Tallarn Rough Riders

Disassembled, old primer stripped, much cleaning (including time in an ultrasonic cleaner), re-based, new primer (Dupli-Color). I took pictures of each one before I pulled them apart, so I can put them back together the way Greg originally had them. Now for paint!10959476_889345107763164_4016361094226974168_n

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: